Publish a Guest Post
Benefits of Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is one of the best online marketing strategies you can invest in. If you want to spread your brand’s message and win the trust of your target audience, start contributing content to other blogs related to your market or niche.
Not convinced you should work hard writing content for someone else’s site? You should know that guest blogging offers many major benefits – both for your company and you, personally.
Here are the top benefits of guest blogging:
1. Instant Exposure to Targeted Traffic
Regardless if you whether you get a link to your site, contributing to other blogs should pique your audience’s interest. If you manage to write a top-quality post, expect traffic to start flowing to your site once it goes live.
2. Expand Your Personal Network
There was a time when connecting with influencers was extremely difficult. But with guest blogging, the process is now simple.
3. Stimulate Social Media Shares
Generating social media shares is one way to exponentially extend your online reach. The more shares your branded content gets, the more shareworthy it’ll be in the eyes of your audience.
4. Grow Your Social Media Following
Guest blogging not only increases the amount of social media shares to your content, it can also boost your follower count and accelerate your lead generation efforts.
By contributing to an authoritative blog, you are essentially getting them to vouch for your brand. This makes you look good in the eyes of their followers.
5. Improve Your Online Authority
Modern online marketing is all about authority. Even with the best content in the world, it’ll be difficult to convert your audience into loyal subscribers or paying customers if they don’t trust your brand.
By contributing to other authoritative blogs, you get the chance to prove your credibility as an information source.
6. Fortify Your Backlink Profile
Most blogs that accept guest posts allow their contributors to leave at least one link to their own site. After all, most of them don’t offer any monetary compensation for your hard work. A brief brand mention or keyword-optimized link is the least they could do to reward your efforts.
Links make the web what it is. You should definitely link to a relevant, useful URL from your post.
7. Grow Brand Awareness
Guest blogging is a great way to establish your authority in your niche.
As much as possible, try to share practical tips that aren’t already found elsewhere.
Leverage the opportunity to let them know what your company does and how it would solve problems.
Also, be sure to instill your brand’s voice into every single post you submit. This will make your personal brand more recognizable regardless of where you submit guest posts.
8. Generate Qualified Leads
One of the fundamental steps to a successful guest blogging strategy is picking the right websites.
In addition to niche relevancy, you also need to look for sites that already have a steady stream of traffic. This will help you connect with people who are already interested in what you offer as a business.
9. Shorten the Sales Cycle
The sales funnel has always been a challenge for content marketers. By distributing content through popular blogs, you are immediately building your target audience’s familiarity with your brand. Thus, you are shortening the sales cycle for your products and services.
Think of it this way: rather than waiting for potential leads to come to your site, you can introduce your brand’s value propositions in your guest posts.
You just need to be smart when picking or pitching topic ideas for your guest posts.
10. Get Useful Feedback from the Community
As a guest blogger, another advantage of being active in the community is that you get to receive insightful feedback from other contributors.
11. Sharpen Your Content Marketing Skills
Guest blogging requires every area of content marketing to be successful. It requires you to do content research, adopts the right writing voice for a particular audience, performs influencer outreach, and so on.
How to Publish a Guest Post on JohnniePoker.com
Yes, I am willing to accept guest posts on JohnniePoker.com, although I have very strict requirements if you write for me. And No, I do NOT accept payment for guest posts. I’m only interested in publishing your content if it’s useful for my readers.
Accurate information (I won't publish nonsense). If you obviously haven’t put much work into the article and it’s loaded with vague information that doesn’t really help the reader, I won’t accept it. Often we will make changes to your posts, and we’ll work with you to ensure the changes are acceptable. This is because a statement may be incorrect, or “spammy and promotional”. We understand you may want to promote something, but we only accept articles that are honest and accurate.
- Well written and informative.
- Original (no spun, re-written or copied content)
- Casino or gambling related.
- A few links to your websites; Your websites must not have information or material that conflicts with our ethics (e.g. if you promote gambling systems that don’t work, or if you promote an unethical online casino, we won't allow the link)
- If you submit a guest post, it must include at least one image, preferably something unique. I especially like pictures of your experiences at real, live, brick and mortar casinos. Don’t steal images that have copyright belonging to someone else for this purpose. If you prefer to buy an image, attach a copy of the invoice proving you bought the image or a link to the site providing this image for free.
- I’m interested in blog posts between 2000 and 3000 words. The quality of the writing and the depth of coverage are more important than the word count. I like to publish substantive, comprehensive, authoritative blog posts as much as possible. An article that readers will actually benefit from. Teach the readers something about gambling or casinos they may not have known.
- Your post should start with an introduction. Try to include some interesting statistics or numbers in the introduction. Your post should also end with a conclusion of between 200 and 300 words. Try to sum up the main point of your post in the conclusion.
- If you submit a guest post to me, you’re giving me all rights to the content. This means I can edit it as I see fit, I can republish it on a different site and you can’t publish it on your site, sell it to anyone else, or reclaim the content at a later date.
- You must clearly state the author’s name. This is so readers know the article was not written by us. We will not mislead readers into thinking we wrote it.
- Guest posting is very time-consuming. It happens that SEO experts ask me to write a special post for them with links to the site they would like to promote. Let me know the subject and I will do it for you for just $100.
Interested in guest blogging? Here is a list of gambling blogs that accept Guests Posts >>